We stayed here for three nights and thought the hotel was quite good. The buffet breakfast is very diverse and pretty good. The service is very slow as we experienced in ALL Israeli hotels. This hotel has continuous turnover of tourist so there is very little reason to improve. The beds are so-so and a complete hotel renovation would be... More
- Also Known As:
- Rimonim Galei Kinnereth Tiberias
- Rimonim Galei Kinnereth Hotel Tiberias, Israel - Galilee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Golan Heights, on the shores of the Sea of Galilee, The Rimonim Galei Kinnereth Luxury hotel combines pampering vacation and well being with a unique location and private beach. Spa facilities include well equipped spa with 13 varied treatment rooms, mineral water pool with jet water streams, saunas and gym. Also available dining room, lobby, outdoor pool, private beach, pool snack bar. The hotel offers many attractions, active vacations and water sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Eshet Incoming, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Rimonim Galei Kinnereth Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.