We opted for a log cabin in the guest accommodation part of this working kibbutz. After a short drive from Haifa, we arrived early at reception to a very warm welcome! We had intended to just leave our bags for safekeeping while we explored the area, but they gave us the key to our cabin (this was before 11 am)... More
- Also Known As:
- Kibbutz Ein Harod Country Hotel Nazareth
- Kibbutz Ein Harod Country Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kibbutz Ein Harod invites you to choose your preferred vacation experience. Whether you came for a romantic vacation in the luxurious IRIS suites designed specially for couples only, or chose to indulge yourselves in one of the Ofek HaGilboa cabins built for couples and families, or experience the unique kibbutz atmosphere in our guest units, we will make sure you have the experience of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Ein Harod Country Suites & Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.