We stayed at the Majapahit for 2 nights, and apart from the restaurant, we loved it. Although we only had a standard room, it was huge: a lovely king bed, nice furniture and a big bathroom with separate bath and shower and even separate toilet in it's own cubicle. And the service is fantastic from the staff in the lobby... More
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Surabaya
- Surabaya Mandarin Oriental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Majapahit is a historic luxury hotel in Surabaya, Indonesia. The hotel was founded in 1910 as Hotel Oranje by Lucas Martin Sarkies. During the Japanese occupation of Indonesia the hotel name was changed to Yamato Hotel. Mantrust Holdings Co. became the new owner in 1969 and it was named after the most enduring kingdom of ancient Indonesia. In 1993 it was formerly operated by the Mandarin Oriental group. PT. Sekman Wisata took over the hotel and changed the name to HOTEL MAJAPAHIT in 2006. Located on Jalan Tunjungan in Indonesia's largest city and capital to East Java, the hotel is located in the centre of Surabaya, close to businesses, government offices and the largest shopping district in Surabaya. HOTEL MAJAPAHIT is trully and oasis in the heart of Surabaya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Tingo, Travelocity and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Majapahit Surabaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.