We were a group of 10 (5 couples) stayed for 3 nights, the rooms were large, excellent interiors, nice lake view, good food, excellent location and courteous staff. Since the hotel is in city palace area the sight seeing was at walkable distances and surroundings are neat and clean.
- Also Known As:
- Fateh Prakash Palace Hotel
- Fateh Prakash Palace Udaipur
- Fateh Prakash Palace Hotel Udaipur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where once the Maharanas of Mewar held court, today you can hold forthLocated on the eastern shores of the picturesque Lake Pichola, the palace seems to have floated straight out of a fairytale.The history-soaked interiors, dotted with miniature paintings, portraits, royal artefacts and the armoury of the Mewar dynasty transport you to legendary times.The suites and rooms decorated with original paintings and period furniture from the toshakhanas or royal storerooms, cocoon you in velvety luxury as you soak in the ever-changing hues of the lake from large arched windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Fateh Prakash Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.