An amazing place to experience the National Park. The owner is a pro award winning photographer and shares amazing insights about the park over evening tea and dinner. Tents are wonderful and comfortable. Lunch and Dinner are served as buffet in the restaurant; cooked deliciously. Do not miss the photo exhibition, souvenir ship and library near the reception area.
- Also Known As:
- The Ranthambhore Bagh Hotel Sawai Madhopur
- The Ranthambhore Bagh Hotel
- The Ranthambhore Bagh India/Sawai Madhopur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LThe Ranthambhore Bagh opened in 1998 as a modest 12-room hotel for travelers looking out for an experience in the Ranthambhore National Park. The following year we added luxury tents, with all the facilities that a modern day traveler needs. We have now evolved to a resort which caters to all kind of specialist needs and have become the favorite hangout of filming crews, photographers, naturalists, birders and tourists who desire a richer wildlife experience. If you are the kind who wants to photograph the Indian courser or identify the different individual tigers of Ranthambore then you have reached the right place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your The Ranthambhore Bagh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.