Cute tent/hut like rooms - Check Tasty rajasthani foods - Check Cool and Calm atmosphere - Check Excellent staff members - Check Best place to relax for few days, its very close Mandore garden. Few negatives: No hot water in our room(106) Bathroom was not appealing(no exhaust fan) I am sure these were very small compare to the total experience... More
- Also Known As:
- Mandore Guest House Hotel
- Mandore Guest House Hotel Jodhpur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandore Guest House(a leafy resort) - 16 well furnished, air conditioned Garden Bungalows that are built around one Acre of lush green campus. The rooms boast of contemporary facilities and ethnic decor. Each room is equipped with twin beds and spacious en suite washroom. There is a comfortable sitting area outside the rooms where guests can lounge and enjoy snacks and beverages.The accommodation is a secluded place, pleasingly away from the bustling city life. It boasts of a lush green garden having a variety of seasonal plants & flowers.Mandore Guest House offers high standard services, clean accommodation and other amenities to its guests in the complete homely atmosphere."To crown" the comforts is the homely environment and personal touch in hospitality and savor the traditional food served on the manicured lawns or air-conditioned restaurant.Mandore Guest House organize Volunteer Programmes in local rural villages recommended by Lonely Planet.Distances : 9 Kms from Railway Station, 7 Kms from Clock Tower (Old Market), 5 Kms from Mehrangarh Fort & stone`s throw distance from Mandore Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Mandore Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.