I stayed at Mandore Guest House for 7 weeks as part of the Bookbus volunteer programme in March and April 2013. Every single aspect of the stay was fantastic; the staff are friendly, attentive and helpful; the owners always on hand to make you feel part of the family and share local knowledge and stories; the food always freshly prepared... More
- Also Known As:
- Mandore Guest House Hotel
- Mandore Guest House Hotel Jodhpur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandore Guest House(a leafy resort) - 16 well furnished, air conditioned Garden Bungalows that are built around one Acre of lush green campus. The rooms boast of contemporary facilities and ethnic decor. Each room is equipped with twin beds and spacious en suite washroom. There is a comfortable sitting area outside the rooms where guests can lounge and enjoy snacks and beverages.The accommodation is a secluded place, pleasingly away from the bustling city life. It boasts of a lush green garden having a variety of seasonal plants & flowers.Mandore Guest House offers high standard services, clean accommodation and other amenities to its guests in the complete homely atmosphere."To crown" the comforts is the homely environment and personal touch in hospitality and savor the traditional food served on the manicured lawns or air-conditioned restaurant.Mandore Guest House organize Volunteer Programmes in local rural villages recommended by Lonely Planet.Distances : 9 Kms from Railway Station, 7 Kms from Clock Tower (Old Market), 5 Kms from Mehrangarh Fort & stone`s throw distance from Mandore Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Venere, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Mandore Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.