Loved our stay at this beautiful Palace in Jodhpur.. Would definitely stay here again. May is too hot to be in Jodhpur but the Palace is air conditioned and made up for the heat. Peacocks and Peahens visited us for breakfast every morning. What a treat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the largest royal residences in the world, the golden-yellow sandstone Umaid Bhawan Palace is a monument to Jodhpur’s gallantry and romance. Guests get a taste of what it was like to live like kings. From rooms once occupied by the Maharaja. From regal pastimes like polo or croquet. From magnificent views of the palace gardens and the spectacular Mehrangarh Fort. From unique themed dinners that flaunt all the pomp-and-splendour of the desert kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, EasyToBook, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur Hotel Jodhpur
- Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur Hotel
- Jodhpur Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Umaid Bhawan Palace