This was our favourite place in all of Kerala. The beach huts are gorgeous and the central open garden was super relaxing. And don't forget the incredibly friendly Sunshine. If you're lucky you can even take her down to the beach. Unforgettable place, can't wait to go back.
- Also Known As:
- The Bohemian Masala Hotel Varkala
- The Bohemian Masala Hotel
- The Bohemian Masala Varkala, Kerala
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The architecture and design for the 12 cottages breathe and give life to the mind, body and spirit. Tribal people from the Waayanaad hills have handmade beautiful mud bricks, plastered the walls and floors using tribal methods, with herbs, mud, cow dung, clay, flowers and a few other secrets. the space is carefully aligned and technically mastered for maximum natural energy, airflow, harmony and peace enhancement. Supervised by our Vaastu master (multitude knowledge person extraordinaire) using ancient measurements, sciences and tools. Palm leaves cover the coconut tree roof structures, each hand carved meticulously like a puzzle. Human hands, feet, sweat, tears, endurance, blood, and power from feminine and masculine energy is present in all things at our village. ... more less