I was trying to find a place for extended stay during Oct 2013 with my wife which is close to 100ft road in Indiranagar. I have fond memories of Indiranagar being an integral part of my Bangalore stay always and I was returning back after 6 years. Nothing could have been more pleasant than having this hotel located at the... More
- Also Known As:
- Justa - The Residence Indiranagar Hotel Bangalore
- Justa - The Residence Indiranagar Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- juSTa The Residence Indiranagar has now the distinction of being one of the finest hotels in this part of town - thanks to all our guests who have made this possible with their patronage of the hotel. The hotel itself has 21 well-appointed rooms and suites with all facilities & amenities. On site is a fitness centre, a scenic roof top multi-cuisine restaurant offering Indian, Chinese, Continental, Thai and Japanese cuisines as well as a board room for meetings. All services are available 24 hours. The rooms are spacious and luxurious with a King size bed, bed side lamps, comfortable seating area with sofas and a centre table, wardrobes with safe deposits, Luggage Racks, Work Desks with lamp, Television with foreign channels included, kitchenette with tea & coffee making facility and a mini refrigerator, attached bath with shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your juSTa - The Residence Indiranagar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.