I stayed at the hotel for 5 days and I would like to thank all the staff especially Satira for amazing hospitality. Rooms are very specious and well decorated with very comfortable beds. Breakfast was great with a large variety of foods and beverages to choose from and great waiters at your disposal. I would definitely recommend this hotel to... More
- Also Known As:
- Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon Hotel Gurgaon
- Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overview:-Optus Sarovar Premiere, an elegantly designed contemporary business hotel which is epitome of modernity and world class efficiency welcomes guests to a world of proactive services and refined luxury in India’s corporate capital – Gurgaon.The hotel offers 80 exquisitely appointed rooms with pleasing interiors, premium furnishing and new – age facilities for connectivity and entertainment, backed by prompt, yet unobtrusive services.Guests have a choice of three delightful staying options-Deluxe Room, Park Facing Room & Premium rooms. Optus Sarovar premiere is Wi-Fi connected with high-end facilities for business meets and banqueting for its guests. A guest have different dinning options to savor variety of International and Indian cuisine accompanied by wide range of international & domestic beverages. Bistrot - All day dining. The Oriental Blossom - Chinese specialty . Skewers – Grill de art. Lobby Lounge – Lounge Bar.Gurgaon Local Information:-Gurgaon is the second largest city in the Indian state of Haryana and has been fast in emerging out as the corporate & financial hub for the Delhi NCR. According to a survey by Business Today magazine, Gurgaon is considered the best city in India to work and live in.Gurgaon is known for business hub and shopping malls, however there are other places of interest as Sultanpur bird sanctuary, Sohna sulphur springs famous for medicinal properties, Damdama Lake a boating spot and a religious place to visit is Sheetla Devi Temple. Kingdom of Dreams – An Incredible Indian Experience is a foot step away from the hotel. Due to the accessible connectivity, a business traveler can relish the experience of visiting Delhi, Agra and Jaipur (Golden Triangle) in a day itself. Hotel has the 24 hours trained travel desk to cater the needs of the traveler.A wave of multinational companies choose to locate their operations in Gurgaon after GE did so in 1997. Big companies like Airtel , American Express, EXL, IBM, Microsoft, Sapient, DLF, Maruti Suzuki, Hero Honda, TCS, ThoughtWorks, Ericsson, Oracle, Bank of America, The Coca Cola Company, Nokia, Huawei, Panasonic, Ciena India. Optus Sarovar Premiere being in the heart of city is strategically located to all the corporate hubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Prestigia, Priceline, Otel, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.