Written in July 2013 during visit; submitted November 2013. A stay at Dolphin Bay Divers allows you easy access to some of the best diving in Fiji, on the Rainbow Reef. This is a small, low-key 'retreat' that has a laid-back atmosphere but that pays considerable attention to detail. We enjoyed our stay immensely and recommend it highly to other... More
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin Bay Divers Retreat Hotel
- Dolphin Bay Divers Retreat Hotel Taveuni Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dolphin Bay Divers Retreat is a small family style dive resort on the Rainbow Reef in Fiji. Accessible by boat only it nestles in a horseshoe bay, surrounded by Rainforest, White Sandy Beach and Palm trees. Minutes to all the dives sites including the world famous white wall, famous for Softcorals, 20+ dive sites to choose from this is the ideal dive spot. Dolphins, Reef Sharks, tropical fish, it's all there, including a PADI dive shop where you can take courses in English or German. Accommodations range from bure with private bathrooms to Safari Tents with shared bathrooms, all with comfortable beds and mattresses and very close to the beach. Let the soft lull of the waves put you to sleep, sip a glass of wine in your hammock and let the fish go by! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda and HostelBookers so you can book your Dolphin Bay Divers Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.