Just got back yesterday and would say this is more 3*. Disappointing dirty room (Promo) but managed to get moved to a refurbished one - couldn't upgrade as nothing available. They are currently renovating the annex (Promo) rooms, so a lot of bricks, cement and hammering around. They ask for a dress code for evening dinner, but most people didn't... More
- Also Known As:
- Iberotel Il Mercato Hotel
- Iberotel Il Mercato Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iberotel IL Mercato is the latest premium luxury Egypt city hotel added to our portfolio. This exclusive five star hotel located in Hadabet Om El Seed is right in the centre of IL Mercato Promenade which is home to some of the biggest International brands. IL Mercato promenade is an inspired creation from well-known Italian architect Daniele Morelli. Professor Morelli, a Renaissance expert who studied at the prestigious Accademia delle Belle Arti in Florence, is famed for his ability to accurately create contemporary buildings that are informed by iconic classical Roman and Venetian architecture that share the same sense of style, time and place.The lively, dynamic and exciting IL Mercato Promenade offers residents and visitors to Sharm El Sheikh an enchanting shopping and entertainment experience away from the city’s commotion. With 286 spacious and elegantly furnished guest rooms, Iberotel IL Mercato provides a comfortable and exquisite base to explore what is an unforgettable experience. Special facilities in the hotel include a very large spa with sauna, massage rooms, Jacuzzi, and swimming pool ( opening soon) as well as a fitness centre and three luxurious swimming pools (two heated during winter) located around the hotel.Iberotel IL Mercato offers a choice of fine dining including one main restaurant, one à la carte restaurant , one lobby bar and one snack bar offering different cuisines to cater for all tastes. It is the location in the heart of IL Mercato that makes Iberotel IL Mercato so unique and so exciting. Experience the most dazzling street market where shopping meets entertainment. Stroll and drink in the renaissance-style atmosphere or stop at one of the many street cafes. La Piazza, in the centre of IL Mercato, is the place to meet or take in festivals, concerts carnivals, and theatre from dusk until dawn. The more adventurous night owls can light up the bight with excitements and the driving beat of various clubs, discos and bars. Facilities Hotel facilities are excellent, including a selection of buffet style, a la carte restaurant, bars and shops. Three swimming pools (two heated during winter) are available for guest’s convenience. Iberotel IL Mercato also offers 24-hour concierge and room service, free shuttle bus to the beach, beauty centre, doctor service is available 24 hour, laundry service and fax service are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere, Olotels, EasyToBook, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Iberotel Il Mercato reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.