A beautiful old house nestled in a miniature tropical forest, furnished with antiques. It's a short walk from the town center, which makes it blissfully quiet without being too far out. The swimming pool is a unique and much appreciated feature. Breakfast is exceptionally good. The owners speak both english and french. Well worth the stay.
- Also Known As:
- Satri House Hotel Luang Prabang
- Satri House Hotel
- Satri Hotel Luang Prabang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, Satri House was built at the turn of the last century as the residence of Prince Souphanouvong. This building owns to Unesco Heritage. Satri House was refurbished in 2002 by Mrs. Lamphoune Voravongsa and has been run since as a hotel. During 2008 and 2012 the hotel has been enlarged with the addition of more colonial style buildings consisting of 14 Deluxe rooms, 14 junior suites and 3 Satri House suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Satri House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.