We enjoyed a fantastic time in Luang Prabang, staying at The Apsara Rive Droite. The staff were wonderful, friendly and helpful without being intrusive. Breakfast is a delight, delicious food served promptly with a smile. The pool's great, especially after a day of walking in the heat, and an ample size and cool enough for doing laps. We loved the... More
- Also Known As:
- The Apsara Rive Droite Hotel
- The Apsara Rive Droite Hotel Luang Prabang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glamorous rooms, all with their own veranda or terrace. Connected to the town centre by our own boat, the Apsarian Queen, it’s easy to get right into the heart of town. You can spend the morning going to the temples, shopping or just exploring the side lanes and an afternoon in luxurious idleness by the pool. We also have bicycles and our own tuk-tuk available for guests' use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Apsara Rive Droite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.