My husband & I spent 4 nights at the Le Bel-Air Resort in Jan 2009. We had a wonderful stay and really felt like guests in someone's home as opposed to being in a hotel. The manager, Samnik (whose picture you can see in the traveller photos section) was particularly warm, friendly & helpful. We had originally booked a regular... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Bel Air Boutique Hotel Luang Prabang
- Le Bel Air Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Bel Air is a unique hotel in Luang Prabang, Laos and indeed most of the world. It is located less than five minutes drive from the airport, nestled in two hectares of unspoilt garden and natural vegetation, along the banks of a major river. The centre of town is a short walk, the air is fresh and quiet. The river a never ending, ever changing painting of tranquil rural life, Laos style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Splendia, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Le Bel Air Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.