As many have written this is a very nice hotel new, clean, excellent service, very friendly I really enjoy my breakfast buffet a good variety and for lunch a parrillada buffet also very good However as many have said the Internet price and speed it's horrible Too expensive $10.00 per day only one device but that's not the worst the... More
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Antigua Hotel
- Camino Real Antigua Hotel Antigua
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to enjoy of a first class experience in a luxury hotel that offers comfort and elegance in the middle of a legendary city. It is located at only 5 blocks from the Main Plaza of La Antigua, near from the main historical monuments, plazas, artisans workshops and commercial centers as well as another interest sites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Booking.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Camino Real Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.