Stayed for 2 nights and will definitely recommend to my friends n family. Picturesque location n a lot to do. Make sure u check out the old village and cave. Take the snorkels and swim with the coral n tropical fish! Food is amazing! I really enjoyed the fish meals n authentic Fijian cuisine!
- Also Known As:
- Namuka Bay Lagoon Hotel Sigatoka
- Namuka Bay Lagoon Hotel
- Namuka Bay Lagoon Fiji/Coral Coast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fiji's newly discovered paradise is for a new breed of eco-travellers. A unique blend of nature and adventure hidden amongst rolling hills of a tropical rainforest. Namuka Bay promises more than just a holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Namuka Bay Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.