This was the first hostel i stayed in after a months group tour if peru where we stated in hostals rather than hostels. situated in barranco which is a really nive area, full of cool bars and just off a nice view of the sea. Very clise to a supermarket and really easy walk into miraflores. Go to la mora.... More
- Also Known As:
- The Point Backpackers Hostel Lima Hotel
- The Point Backpackers Hostel Lima Hotel Lima
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Lima's famous nightlife with us: Entry is free into the best clubs in Lima with us every night we go out!! Save up to $10 a night! We have Edwin our very own Nightlife Guide. Founded in 2002, the Point Lima was the original party hostel in Lima, 9 years later it is still the hostel of choice for those looking to have fun and meet backpackers in Lima. Far from just a party hostel, the hostel has a relaxing garden, quality restaurant and super comfy TV and Film room. The hostel prides itself on being a friendly, fun, comfortable, clean and safe hostel. Situated in Barranco close to the ocean, the hostel is perfectly located near to the restaurants and bars of trendy Barranco. 1 Sole and 5 minutes on a bus gets you to Miraflores where you can enjoy all the attractions of a big city such as the Cinema and Casino and perfect hangover food like KFC and Burger King. If you choose to party with us then after drinks at our lively bar entrance is free into the best clubs in Lima. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your The Point Backpackers Hostel Lima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.