We stayed for one night in April at the start of our trip to Peru. Hotel was comfortable. We arrived on an early morning flight from Madrid. They had our room ready within an hour or so of us arriving which meant we could have a short rest before going sight seeing. Overall a good place to start.
- Also Known As:
- Libertador San Isidro Lima
- Libertador San Isidro Hotel Lima
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Libertador Lima:Located in a quiet place, close to the business and financial districtof San Isidro, this hotel commands a view of the Lima Golf Clubgolf course and is only 40 minutes from the Jorge Chavez Airport. Itfurthermore boasts fantastic cuisine and personalized service muchsought after by business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Libertador Lima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.