The breakfast was good, the service fine, the room was quite large and the bed was comfy. The hotel is located in what appears to be a decent area. I travelled by myself and felt safe. I walked to the shopping district, along the beach walk, and of course to some yummy restaurants.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Miraflores San Antonio Hotel
- Casa Andina Classic - Miraflores San Antonio Hotel Lima
- Casa Andina Classic
- Casa Andina Miraflores
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original, 5-story Casa Andina hotel in Lima, located in a safe, tranquil residential neighborhood of Miraflores. Wholly remodeled in 2008, it’s great for independent travelers, with warm and relaxing public rooms, including a clubby lobby with leather couches and chairs, and interior patio.While Miraflores is a traditional, residential neighborhood, it has also become the most fashionable, upscale district of Peru’s cosmopolitan capital, renowned for its dynamic nightlife and gastronomic scene. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Casa Andina Classic - Miraflores San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.