Great massage value. Breakfast included. Friendly and courteous staff. Good exercise because it's uphill from town (if this is a problem for you and you have knee issues don't stay here, it'll ruin the experience). Amazing view. Great value. Clean rooms. Attention to detail.
- Also Known As:
- Encantada Casa Botique Hotel
- Encantada Casa Botique Hotel Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The City of Cusco is the perfect starting point to explore some of the most fabulous sites in South America like the Sanctuary of Machupicchu, the Amazon Rainforest and Lake Titikaka. In the bohemian, artisan district of San Blas in Cusco lies our jewel, the Casa Boutique Spa ENCANTADA. The tasteful, modern construction, offers a lot of comfort and is surrounded by fantastic, flower filled gardens where you can relax between your tours with great views of the surrounding red tiled roofs and the city center. Away from the noisy streets of the center but only a few blocks from the main square, overlooking the city, Encantada is located in a privileged area, where you are in walking distance of the city’s many churches and museums and close by the archaeological park of Sacsayhuaman. An enchanted place in the archaeological capital of South America.Services:Breakfast buffet (5.30-9.00 a.m.)Bar/CafeteriaBeautiful social areas: Panoramic Terras, spacious salon with fireplace and flower filled garden areas Spa with Jacuzzi and MassageWi-Fi and free Internet service220V and 110V current Safe depositLaundry serviceMedical attention and oxygen upon requestFree lugagge storageTourist information ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Encantada Casa Botique Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.