In addition to having a picturesque location, cozy cabanas, welcoming thermal pools, and fun children's playground, this property has amazing owners. They were extremely kind to our family, especially our two children, ages three and six months. Only hours after we had checked in, we were hit in our rental car by a large truck just down the main road... More
- Also Known As:
- Mirador Los Volcanes Hotel
- Mirador Los Volcanes Hotel Pucon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Resort offers cabins with beautiful views of volcanoes and mountains, spacious, comfortable and fully equipped, satellite TV, heating, safe, linen in bathrooms and bedrooms, maid service. For use by our guests, we have a park of 10 hectares. forests, trails, viewpoints, outdoor pool, playground, ball court, table tennis, hanging bridge, giant swings, canopy, farm animals and poultry.We also have our exclusive Acqua Mirador Los Volcanes SPA with heated pools with whirlpool relaxation.The place is very beautiful and we are sure you will love. We are located 18 km from Pucón in the Lake Caburgua direction in the center of the main tourist attractions, such as Lagos, National Parks, Spa, Ski Resort, and so on.We have agreements with spas and adventure sports (climbing volcano, rafting, horseback riding, etc), especially for our customers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Mirador los Volcanes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.