Soulless hotel, save staff have nothing about them, rooms are very small but clean. Gym equipment needs updating, breakfast very average. Coffee shocking. Average location it's a 10/15 minute wall to Clarke quay but no fun when so hot. Taxis very cheap. Love Singapore but very expensive. Hotel does a job but that's about it.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Kings Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Copthorne Kings Hotel
- Copthorne Kings Hotel
- Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Twelve-story Hotel with attached 20-story circular Tower (1978). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Amex, Olotels, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.