We were there for a week... good way to start vacation. No complications... great staff... just relaxing. Little walk from Surfer home to white beach ( 5 minutes)...or take a tricycle they are everywhere and not expensive. Most of the drivers are friendly. But ...avoid at all cost the "Bat's Cave" the guides overthere will do everything possible to "rip... More
- Also Known As:
- Surfers Home Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Surfers Home Boracay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surfers Home Boracayis a bungalowresort located directly on the kite & surfbeach of the island, the Bulabog Beach and perfect for watersportlovers. Enjoy our tropical garden with the small bar and simply laze under the sun, lying on the grass, at the beach or on the hammock. Each room has cold/warm water, TV, refrigerator, Ventilator, Wifi. Our friendly staff wants to help our guests to feel like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Surfers Home Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.