Pros: - Buffet dining by the beach - Live band and fire dancing - Good variety of choices: mongolian & filipino food -Their pasta is notable Cons: - Long walk from d'mall - Limited seafood choice: crabs and fish only - Drinks not included. NO SERVICE WATER! A small bottled water costs Php 90! That's just Php15 in the market!
- Also Known As:
- One Mgm Boracay Resort Village Hotel Boracay
- 1 Mgm Boracay Resort Village
- One Mgm Boracay Resort Village Hotel
- Onemgm Hotel Boracay
- Onemgm Boracay Hotel Village
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Paradise Garden Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.