Stayed eight days on a business trip and was very good. Quiet room, free wifi and mini bar on the exec floor and easy walk to the MTR and lots of food options (the hotel restaurant is a bit expensive though breakfast very good). More than happy to stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Metropark Hotel Hong Kong
- Metropark Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly located in the heart of Wanchai, one the Hong Kong's most popular shopping and business hub, making Metropark Hotel Wanchai becomes an ideal choice for both business and leisure travellers. The hotel is easily accessible to all major landmarks and transportation. 2 minutes walk to MTR Station and 10 minutes walk to Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center. Street nearby is a night life spot for all tourists patronizing pubs, bars and restaurants for drinking and dining pleasure. All guestrooms are fully equipped with LCD TV, Broadband Internet Access (Optical Fiber), Mini Bar, Electronic Safe Deposit Box, Hairdryer, Central Air-Conditioning, Telephone with IDD Access, Working Desk and more. Metropark Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong, A modern lifestyle hotel accommodation experience that is sure to please. **The hotel is undergoing a renovation project for The Parlor on G/F until the end of December. During which period, you may experience slight construction noise at the lobby between 9am-5pm. We apologize in advance for any inconveniences caused. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Otel, Amex, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Ctrip DaoDao and Tingo so you can book your Metropark Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.