Stayed for 2 nights in August.Room was only $70AUS a night and that was probably about right.Courtyard was pretty scruffy and room very small but adequately furnished.I felt the bathroom could have been cleaner and I had to go outside to change my mind (that small). Staff did not speak much English but were very obliging and tried hard, breakfast... More
- Also Known As:
- 4 Banqiao Guesthouse Hotel Beijing
- 4 Banqiao Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a traditional courtyard-style guest house, located in the city center and surrounded by local people's residences.The guest rooms are decorated with a Chinese traditional residence style,simple, comfortable and natural. The rooms feature private bathroom facilities and free internet access.The tranportation is very convenient. it takes one minutes to the subway station. You can also go to the Lama Temple and the Confucian Temple on foot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your 4 Banqiao Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.