Great place for bit of luxury, stay in room at 800¥...nice lay out of room, bath delux. Recommend it to all if you want to live it up. Great Duck restaurant just over road, definitely worth going to, feast of duck bits, intestines, heart, tongue, feet, stomach etc...
- Also Known As:
- Marco Polo Parkside Beijing Hotel
- Marco Polo Parkside Beijing Hotel Beijing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Yayuncun commercial area of Beijing, the Marco Polo Parkside, Beijing is only a kilometre away from the Beijing International Conference Centre, the Olympic Park and the ‘Bird’s nest’ stadium – host to 2008 Olympic Games, Marco Polo Parkside, Beijing is in the nerve-centre of the city. Choose from a wide variety of rooms comprising the Superior Rooms, Deluxe twin Bedrooms, Continental Club Rooms and the Junior Suite to experience the famed Marco Polo brand of comfort, elegance and legendary service. Every room comes with free broadband access. Share a delightful evening or have a power lunch at one of the five dining outlets consisting of the international Café Marco, Beijing Palace Chinese Restaurant, Matsuko Japanese Restaurant, Café 5 and Lobby Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip DaoDao and Tingo so you can book your Marco Polo Parkside Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.