I had to fly back to Beijing to take an early afternoon flight back to Chicago. I booked this "Airport" Hotel because it really didn't matter which hotel except that it was close to the airport. Wow! I was impressed with this super modern, hip, cool hotel both in its interior design and the people. For China these young people... More
- Also Known As:
- Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport Hotel Beijing
- Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step off your plane at Beijing's Capital Airport, and within minutes Langham Place will take you from feeling frazzled to totally fab. Are you after a stylish room or spacious suite? We've got 372 of them. Looking for a fun dining experience? Be tempted by our five modern restaurants and bars. Want easy access to Beijing's key spots? We're mere minutes from the Capital Airport, New China International Exhibition Centre and the city hub, and only 45 minutes from the must-see Forbidden City and Tian'anmen Square. Wanting to stay wired, in the loop and online? Our tech-tastic facilities keep you connected around the clock. Once you touch down, put your feet up. You're only minutes from Beijing's vibrant new destination hotel. And when you bid us a fond farewell, your departure gate is as close as next door. Request Id ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Ctrip DaoDao, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.