It is in a central location which was welcome given the awful Nairobi traffic. It was reasonably quiet at night, and the room was a good size. No real complaints other than the elevators that rarely worked; this was frustrating if you're there on business and carrying items. And the cost of the restaurants on-site was high.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.