This was a welcoming visit after 10 days of seat bouncing, dust, early rising and late evenings in the Kenyan countryside. The 2 day stay prior to our departure for Europe provided excellent views of the National Park, patio area to have beverages/snacks, buffet breakfast, dinner menu not extensive but well prepared and exceptional Kenya gifts in the Gift Shop.... More
- Also Known As:
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ole Sereni is a premium wildlife resort strategically located just off the Mombasa road overlooking the Nairobi National Game Park. Centrally positioned between the international airport and the city center, this is the only hotel bordering the wilds of the National Park. Ole Sereni offers all comforts and services to the business as well as leisure travelers and enjoys proximity to the central business district, international organizations, financial institutions, government offices and industrial area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.