Stayed more than once in 2012 and 2013. Gabr and Atef /Akef are a joke to deal with (Room and House Div. Managers- both MOD). The miserable gym kicks you out for not having "sport" shoes; he doesn't even let you in the first place. Appliances burn in your room, lazy technicians who say all is OK while safety tells... More
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis Hotel Cairo
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly located in Heliopolis, The new Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis is the hotel of choice for business travelers and tourists. Providing spacious, well appointed guest rooms. The hotel is the perfect oasis for guest visiting the city. Flexible meeting rooms and a day-lit ballroom make the hotel one of the area's premiere conference venues. After a hard day’s work, or following a visit to Cairo sights guests can relax and unwind in the Egyptian sun at the hotel’s rooftop pool and elegant spa area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.