The Riyadh Intercon is a rather old hotel and in many places it shows it. Thankfully the rooms are modern, comfortable and well appointed. Some of the lobby areas are modern and shiny, other parts haven't been touched for 30 years. There is a massive refurb project going on the moment which will no doubt provide an elegant and luxurious... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Riyadh Hotel Riyadh
- Intercontinental Riyadh Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Riyadh brings rare treasures to the heart of the city: a 9-hole golf course, a 12-lane bowling alley, tennis and squash courts, two pools and 100 acres of mature gardens. The business district is five minutes away, and the concierge can direct you to sights such as ancient Diriyah, Masmak Fortress and Al Murabba a Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your InterContinental Riyadh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.