We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights during our trip to Israel, we had a deluxe room on the 18th floor with a Veiw to the old city , room was clean, breakfast was outstanding delicious, staff are very helpful, Elliot by the Front desk let us check out by 12:30 instead of 11, will definitely come again !!!!
- Also Known As:
- Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem Hotel
- Sheraton Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you want a perfect holiday in the Holy City, Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem is the place to be at. Within walking distance from the Independence Park and the Western Wall, Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem is a tranquil island in the heart of the historic city bustling with life. Feel the luxury of Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem: the hotel’s gourmet restaurants offer a unique culinary experience, the swimming pool is comfortable and inviting, and in summer a festive barbecue is held on the terrace of the hotel, which overlooks the Old City. The combination of the holy atmosphere of the Old City with the modern luxury provided by the hotels facilities guarantees you a relaxing and pampering holiday which will be more than perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Otel, Amex, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.