We spent three nights in two connecting rooms with our two kids. The hotel is well located and well equipped although needing some renovation. The staff is very friendly and service is very good. Breakfast is generous and the concierge very helpful. We have enjoyed our stay at this hotel..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury property, member of the Leading Hotels of the World, located on the European banks of the Bosphorus, within 65 acres of historical gardens. The hotel is close to all main historical attractions including Grand Bazaar, St Sophia and to nearby designer shops and exclusive bars, restaurants. Amrita Spa & Wellness offers a wide range of treatments, and state of the art fitness, indoor/outdoor pools, Turkish hamman & tennis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Agoda, Venere, Amex, Otel, Olotels, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Swissotel The Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel The Bosphorus Hotel
- Swissotel The Bosphorus Istanbul
- Swissotel The Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul