I've stayed twice at this hotel. Very comfortable. Lift never seems to be operational but personally I don't mind the exercise of the stairs. The restaurant is fine dining and really good value, excellent French and some Khmer food. Breakfast buffet is not bad. Rooms are spacious and clean and comfortable and wifi seamless. Staff are pleasant and helpful. If... More
- Also Known As:
- Bougainvillier Hotel Phnom Penh
- Bougainvillier Phnom Penh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on the riverfront in the touristic and lively area, Bougainvillier Hotel is a perfect place for all guests to explore the top Phnom Penh Landmarks such as 3 minute walking to the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, National Museum, Banks and Night market. The Phnom Penh International Airport is a 25 minute driver away.Guests can enjoy free use of the outdoor pool and sauna facilities located just 35 metres from the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Bougainvillier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.