Good hostel. Big beds & dorms. Bathroom and rooms got cleaned daily. Nice bar downstairs for drinks. Breakfast is good and pretty cheap. Maybe a bit far from places.. But everywhere seems far to walk in Phnom penh! Had tuk tuks outside all the time with reasonable prices which solved that problem!
- Also Known As:
- 88 Backpackers
- Eighty8 Backpackers Hotel
- Eighty8 Backpackers Hotel Phnom Penh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hostel in the city complete with a swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Eighty8 Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.