We stayed at the Mia Resort in April 2013 and two nights wasn't enough! We could have stayed another week if we had time. The hotel is set within a bay and blends into the scenery really well. The views are simply fantastic, we stayed in an ocean view condo and the rooms were lovely with a huge balcony looking... More
- Also Known As:
- Mia Resort Nha Trang Hotel
- Mia Resort Nha Trang Hotel Nha Trang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mia Resort Nha Trang is a stunning new 5 star resort nestled in a quiet bay on the beautiful coastline of Khan Hoa Province in Vietnam. Designed and built on eco-friendly principles, our boutique property comprises of just 50 rooms and villas set in lush, manicured gardens. All accommodations feature spacious, light-filled interiors, natural materials and sea views. There are two restaurants on site serving Vietnamese and western dishes made from the freshest, locally sourced ingredients. The simply brilliant Xanh Spa offers some of the best Spa treatments in Vietnam, with a huge range of options for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Mia Resort Nha Trang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.