This hotel is a short tuk-tuk ride to he center of the city, and there were plenty of in front of the hotel. It's also easy getting to and from the airport. The rates were reasonable. Staff were attentive and helpful. They also gave us tips about tuk-tuk rates to make sure we wouldn't get ripped off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Chiangmai is a haven of comfort and style located in Northern Thailand s most fascinating city. The hotel is only minutes from some of the cities most famous temples and the renowned night bazaar. Rooms are the largest in Chiangmai and have been designed with every comfort in mind. Many have beautiful views over the idyllic Mae Ping River and on toward Doi Suthep, the sacred mountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Holiday Inn Chiang Mai Hotel
- Chiang Mai Holiday Inn
- Sheraton Chiang Mai