I stayed there for only one night. The location of the hotel is quite perfect if you wanna visit downtown. Very nice and clean room. The staff was kind, only the owner lady was a bit rude. If you don't take into consideration the fact that it's impossible to take a beer downstairs at 8:55pm, then it is the perfect... More
- Also Known As:
- Anoma Boutique House Hotel Chiang Mai
- Anoma Boutique House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chic, unique, cozy and stylish hotel rooms with warm welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Anoma Boutique House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.