We stayed here for a couple of days ,the location is great short walk down to the river and short walk to start of the night bazaar . The pool is really more like a plunge pool very small but ok , the breakfast is not bad egg station and then small selection of other stuff and fruit . We... More
- Also Known As:
- The Small Chiang Mai Hotel
- The Small Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newcomer boutique hotel “The Small Hotel, Chiang Mai” is now opened. With 35 boutique rooms that are stylishly furnished wherein each provides all necessities to ensure guests comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Olotels, Priceline, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Small Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.