Hotel is conveniently located in the old town close to the main palaces and temples, which means you can avoid taxis and tuk tuks scums. Neighbourhood is quite scary at first sight, however didn't have any problems at all. Room was very small but had everything we needed. About Service, front desk was always very friendly and supported us a... More
- Also Known As:
- Aurum The River Place Hotel Bangkok
- Aurum The River Place Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bangkok's riverside boutique hotel on the bank of the Chao Phraya River. Located in "Rattanakosin Island " the historical-cultural reserved area in the middle of Bangkok. Few minutes walk to the Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Pho), Watpo Thai traditional massage school, and the Grand Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Aurum The River Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.