My friend and I stayed in the hotel for one week when participating in a congress. The location is good in a pretty quiet road. The staff was helpful, the room spacious and well equipped. Very good cleaning. Breakfast very good with many warm dishes, egg bar and good fruit- and salad quality. The price was very good for what... More
- Also Known As:
- Centre Point Langsuan Hotel
- Centre Point Langsuan Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centre Point Hotel - Chidlom, a new renovated modern accommodations and facilities is an absolutely unique location; Soi Langsuan has been described as ‘Bangkok 's best kept secret', a perfect definition of welcoming warmth and comfort. It runs between the main Central Department store on Ploenchit Road to Sarasin Road bordering Lumpini Park. This is above all a genteel street located in the middle of modern Bangkok between the financial districts of Silom and Sathorn, and the tourist and dormitory areas of Sukhumvit. It is a perfect alternative for nature lovers, for those residents who like a walk on the green side, Lumpini Park provides one of the few green areas in central Bangkok and is ideal for a stroll, or even a run if you are thus inclined. Giving credit to most popular fashion hub, Siam Square and Siam Paragon, where fashion-wise eternally moves are also just 5 minutes away. Soi Langsuan makes it an ideal location for those living and working in the city, especially for executives who demand an uncompromisingly high standard of living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Centre Point Hotel Chidlom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.