We've arrived royal hotel lobby, somehow the hotel room still not satisfaction. Breakfast so far good. But most important is sorrounded hotel very quit area and need to walk at least 1 km for shops and night market. For family looking for happening such shopping this most unlucky. Tuk tuk arranged but not as per our time convinience.
- Also Known As:
- Royal President Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Royal President Bangkok Hotel
- Royal President Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Sukhumvit Soi 15, it is a 10 minute walk to key points such as Robinson Department Store, Nana & Asok BTS skytrain stations, and Sukhumvit MRT subway station or alternatively use our free Tuk-Tuk shuttle service. Hospitals, embassies and major shopping centers are a short drive away. Royal President consists of 186 spacious rooms and suites that combine the comforts of home with facilities and services such as a mini-mart, meeting room and the Royal Brasserie with alfresco dining. Present your keycard for exclusive discounts and/or free entrance to select restaurants, bars and hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Olotels, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, HostelBookers, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Royal President Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.