The hotel is 2 minutes walk from the Lebua tower where some of the Hangover 2 scenes were filmed, worth a visit as the view from the 64th floor is amazing. Novotel is very clean and modern. Very friendly and accommodating staff. Would recommend staying in a executive level room as you get access to the executive lounge and the... More
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bangkok Fenix Silom Hotel
- Novotel Bangkok Fenix Silom Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Bangkok Fenix Silom is part of the Novotel chain of Hotels. This international four star hotel is located in one of the most vibrant areas of Bangkok. Positioned in an ideal location for both leisure and business travelers, the hotel is only a stone’s throw from the vibrant commercial, shopping, jewelry and entertainment area of Silom, Bangkok’s exciting downtown district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, ACCOR, Otel, Agoda, Expedia, getaroom.com, Olotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Bangkok Fenix Silom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.