Centrally located, this hotel is walking distance from Nana Metro station which is just around 3 stops from Siam. Unlike other streets in Sukhumvit which completely change character after 9 PM, Soi 8 is pretty calm and feels more upmarket. Also just a 10-15 min tuk tuk ride to Sukhumvit's most happening Soi's. Average breakfast, tiny rooms, reasonable kitchen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Sukhumvit 8 Bangkok is just a five-minute walk from Nana skytrain station, close to major office and business centers. Vibrant colours and bold interiors underline the property’s modern yet sophisticated style, all 130 stylish apartments offering a fully equipped kitchen, separate bedroom and lounge and sliding television. Stay tuned for great information through WIFI internet access in all apartments and public. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, CityZen, EasyToBook, Priceline, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Citadines Sukhumvit 8 Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Sukhumvit 8 Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Citadines Sukhumvit 8 Bangkok Hotel
- Citadines Hotel Bangkok