I spent 3 weeks at Khangsar Guesthouse in April/May 2013. My room was spacious and clean, and despite Kathmandu's regular power cuts (unavoidable wherever you stay), the wifi remained fairly reliable. Raj, the manager, was always very helpful with arranging trips and transport around Nepal. A friend of mine was visiting Kathmandu for a day a few days after me,... More
- Also Known As:
- Khangsar Guest House Hotel
- Khangsar Guest House Hotel Kathmandu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Thamel in a quiet area, rooftop garden restaurant, 24 hr hot & cold showers, friendly staff. You will find good hospitality and accommodation at a very affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Expedia, Agoda, HostelBookers, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Khangsar Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.