We liked this place and had no complains. We stayed here for one night after landing in Windhoek on day 1. The rooms are nice and the service is friendly. The breakfast has scope for improvement. The bread was dry , hard and stale. We would also hope for remote operated keys for the main gate as it is quite... More
- Also Known As:
- Rivendell Guest House Hotel
- Rivendell Guest House Hotel Windhoek
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rivendell is a small, old style house located in a quiet neighbourhood. We offer our guests a real home from home with friendly managers on site from 7am until 10pm, a night security guard, and knowledgeable travel company staff on hand to help you to plan your holiday in Namibia, or neighbouring countries. We offer our guests fully equipped self-catering facilities or the option of bed & breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Rivendell Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.