Living and working in Gaborone, but was looking for a place to stay for 6 weeks with my partner during a transition period. Saw Mokolodi Backpackers on TripAdvisor - didnt really fancy spendng so long in a backpackers, but went for a look anyway because it was highly rated. Indeed, this isn't your typical Backpackers. Peaceful and relaxed, with a... More
- Also Known As:
- Mokolodi Backpackers Hotel Gaborone
- Mokolodi Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our backpackers’ accommodation consists of 2 private Chalets which sleeps up to 2 persons, 3 mixed Dorms that sleeps up to 4 people, 1 Executive Unit with a double bed and aircon, 2 Twin Chalets that sleep up to 2 people, Our Tent that sleeps up to 3 people and a Campsite. Three separate kitchens and bathrooms and showers with plenty of hot water. Surrounding activities include: Game drives in Mokolodi Game Reserve(1 km), bird watching, mountain biking and much more. Take pleasure in the hospitality of the Botswana people, infinite blue skies and sunsets to soothe the soul. Come as a stranger and leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Mokolodi Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.