What a lovely place...a gorgeous series of thatched buildings overlooking a significant watering hole (frequented by herds of elephants, buffalo, guinea fowl, baboons.. and so much more)... an architectural award-winning design and lovely and accommodating staff. As we were celebrating our anniversary they upgraded us to a deluxe suite, two floors, fabulous views, and the nicest bathroom in any hotel... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The superb Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is the destination of choice at the Natural Wonder of the Victoria Falls. Just four kilometers from the thundering splendor of Victoria Falls and the spectacular Zambezi River, the lodge sits high on a plateau bordering the Zambezi National Park. The lodge is created to give the impression of an open-plan tree-house, built on seven levels rising above the pristine gusu bushveld and offering guests views of brilliant sunsets. The resort’s focal feature is a central waterhole which attracts an endless parade of wildlife all year round.Voted Zimbabwe’s Best Safari Lodge of the Year for 16 consecutive years by the Association of Zimbabwe Travel Agents (AZTA), and boasting two of the country’s top restaurants, The Boma – Place of Eating and the a la carte MaKuwa-Kuwa, Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is a proud Zimbabwean icon and is the flagship property of the regional hospitality group, Africa Albida Tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Victoria Falls Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Falls Safari Hotel Victoria Falls
- Victoria Falls Safari Hotel